YOU CAN ONLY WIN ON AIR BY LISTENING TO DEREK & TARA ON Z-104.5 THE EDGE WEEKDAYS BETWEEN 6AM - 10AM, FROM MAY 4TH - 18TH!
• Grand Prize: Trip for 2 to San Diego September 14th – 16th, 2012. Includes Round Trip Airfare for 2, 2 nights hotel, ground transportation to and from airport, hotel and events. Museum tour and $500 spending cash
• Must be 18 or older as of 5/4/12 to participate
• Listen to Z-104.5 The EDGE mornings between 6am – 10am from Friday, May 4th – Friday, May 18th for the Coke Zero Battleship sounder to play as you cue to be caller 10 at 918-460-1045. (Hint...Hint...Sounder may play more than once per day with Derek)
• Or attend an EDGE Coke Zero Battleship Van Hit at local Reasor’s stores (1 qualifier drawn after each Van Hit)
1) Wed - May 9th: Reasor's, 1885 S. Yale - Tulsa, OK 74112 from 5-6pm
2) Sat - May 12th: Reasor's, 4909 E. 41st St. - Tulsa, OK 74135 from 10-11am
3) Mon - May 14th: Reasor's, 3701 S. Elm - Broken Arrow, OK 74011 from 4-5pm
4) Wed - May 16th: Reasor's, 11550 135th E. Ave. - Owasso, OK 74055 from 5-6pm
• Qualifiers win a Battleship Prize Pack – includes Deluxe Electronic Battleship Game, Coke Zero Battleship Shirt (XL), Coke Zero Hat and 4 passes to see Battleship
• Up to 20 people will qualify
COCA-COLA ZERO/BATTLESHIP OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN -A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY:Open only to legal residents OK who are 18 years of age or older as of May 4, 2012. Employees of KMYZ-FM (“Sponsor”), and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
3. TO ENTER: Beginning May 4, 2012 through May 18, 2012, listen to KMYZ-FM for the special Coke Zero™ sounder. When prompted, be the 10 designated caller at 918-460-1045 to win a Prize Pack and be entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing (subject to verification of eligibility). Odds of being a designated caller depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls, incorrect announcements, or for technical errors of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack/Grand Prize Drawing Entry per person/household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Promotion participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
4. Beginning May 4, 2012 through May 18, 2012 listen to KMYZ-FM for locations of Van Hit live remote sites. All listeners who attend a live van hit remote will be given an opportunity to complete an Official Entry Form (while supplies last) or 3”x5” paper, on which entrants will be required to hand print their complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes)city, state, ZIP code, day and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone”. Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification.) Each entrant must confirm that he/she is 18 years of age or older either by checking the box on the Official Entry form or writing the words “I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older” on a 3”x5” paper. Deposit entry in the entry box available at the remote by the time specified to enter the drawing to be conducted at that van hit remote, to award the number of Prize Packs to be awarded at that remote. Prize pack winners (subject to eligibility) will also be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Odds of winning a Prize Pack at a live remote drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries received at that remote and the number of Prize Packs to be awarded at the remote. Limit one (1) entry per person, per remote. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. 1 prize pack winner will be randomly drawn a the end of the van hit and qualify for the grand prize. See edgetulsa.com for a list of van hit times, dates and locations.
5. Limit one (1) Prize Pack/Grand Prize Drawing Entry per person/household regardless of entry method
6. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about May 19, 2012 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected. Decisions of the judges are final. The Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or mail. Maximum odds of winning the Grand Prize 1:20.
7. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): (1)Grand Prize – a trip for winner and one (1) guest to San Diego, California on 9/14/12 – 9/16/12. Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major commercial airport near winner’s home to San Diego, CA, two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sponsor-specified hotel, Sponsor-specified activities including a Museum Tour and private dinner, ground transportation to/from San Diego airport, hotel and events and $500 in spending money for winner. All unspecified travel-related expenses, including but not limited to meals (not specified), gratuities, luggage fees and incidental hotel and personal expenses, are the sole responsibility of the winner. ARV: $3,500. Actual retail value of trip may vary and will depend on airfare fluctuations and winner's point of departure/return. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Winner and guest must take trip on dates specified or forfeit prize in its entirety. Selection of airport, airline, flight itinerary and hotel are solely at The Coca-Cola Company’s discretion. If winner elects to take trip without guest, winner is not entitled to receive the guest elements of the prize and will not receive any compensation in lieu thereof. (20) Prize Packs- each Prize Pack consists of one (1) Deluxe Electronic Battleship Game, one (1) Coke Zero/ Battleship branded T-shirt (size XL) and baseball cap and four (4) certificates each valid for one (1) Battleship movie admission (up to $13 each). ARV: $100 each Prize Pack. Certificates are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Certificates expire 7/31/12. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize
8. GENERAL RULES: No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form within ten (10) days of notification. (Prepaid overnight courier/mail service will be provided with Affidavit). Return of prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Guest of Potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form prior to booking trip. If guest of Grand Prize winner is deemed a minor (in his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor. Winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure and must travel on the same itinerary. Non-compliance with these requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and the Promotional Participants to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to release and hold Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after June 18, 2012 , send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to “Coca-Cola Zero/Battleship” Winners List Request, Shamrock Communications, Inc, 5810 E. Skelly Dr. Suite 801, Tulsa, OK 74135 to be received by May 24, 2012.
10. SPONSOR: , Shamrock Communications, Inc, 5810 E. Skelly Dr. Suite 801, Tulsa, OK 74135