It's an "EDGE On A Stick" Weekend on Tulsa's Rock Alternative, Z-104.5 The EDGE!
We are celebrating all things Tulsa State Fair! "Herds of Fun"
Listen for little Timmy losing his lunch in the Midway all weekend long to be caller 10 at 918-460-1045 to score a pair of tickets to the 2011 Tulsa State Fair and qualify to win a 4-pack of Mega Ride Passes valued at $260! See the rules below!
And don't forget to join Z-104.5 The EDGE at the Coca-Cola NCAA Spirit of Champions exhibit at the 2011 Tulsa State Fair, September 29th - October 9th.
KMYZ “EDGE ON A STICK” WEEKEND ’11 - OFFICIAL RULES
1. Grand Prize: 4 Mega Ride Passes to the 2012 Tulsa State Fair, total value $260.
2. Contest open to Legal U.S. Citizens that reside on the state of Oklahoma. Winner(s) must show proof of residency in Oklahoma with a valid government issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, military ID)
3. Listen to KMYZ from Friday, September 21st at 3pm through Sunday, September 23rd , 2012 at 9pm. When prompted be the 10th caller at (918) 460-1045 to win a pair of tickets to the 2012 Tulsa State Fair and get qualified for the grand prize.
4. One winner/qualifier per person and per household. Up to 15 will qualify for the grand prize.
5. On Monday, September 24th, 2012 a member of Shamrock Communications will randomly draw a grand prize winner from all eligible qualifiers. Grand Prize winner will be contacted by phone, e-mail or mail.
6. Winner must claim prize by Friday, October 5th, 2012 at 5:30pm.
7. Winner can claim their prize at the KMYZ studios. Winner must present a valid Oklahoma government issued photo ID when claiming their prize Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 5:30pm at the KMYZ studios, 5810 E. Skelly Dr. Ste. 801 Tulsa, OK 74135 during normal business hours.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for another prize at the request of the winner.
9. Winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes
10. Employees and families of Shamrock Communications, participating sponsors, and broadcasting media outlets in the Tulsa, OK area are ineligible.
11. Shamrock Communications reserves the sole right to substitute the prize(s) for one of equal or greater value or to modify, cancel or suspend this promotion, should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Shamrock Communications corrupt the administration, security or proper conduct of the promotion.
12. Shamrock Communications is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this promotion and their decision is final. All entries become property of Shamrock Communications.
13. No obligation or purchase necessary